Jennifer A. Jackson, PA-C joined New York Vascular Group in 2021. She graduated from Touro College with her Master’s degree in Health Science and completion of the Physician Assistant program.
Jennifer comes to New York Vascular Group with more than 20 years of experience as a PA-C in vascular surgery. Jennifer worked as the physician assistant to the chiefs of vascular surgery at several prominent New York City hospitals including Jacobi Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and Staten Island Hospital, where she treated patients with a variety of vascular conditions including peripheral arterial disease, venous insufficiency and those requiring wound care. Additionally, she gained valuable experience in the operating room, serving as a first and second assist for hospital and office procedures.
- Undergraduate– Russell Sage College: Bachelor of Science majoring in Exercise Physiology
- Medical Education – Touro College: Physician Assistant, Master of Health Science Program
- New York Physician Assistant License
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants